When you first launch the pipeline report (or Refresh Data from the right click menu) bubbles may overlay each other. Left click a bubble and drag it to the vertical position that works best but don’t be concerned about horizontal position.
When you are finished with positioning, right click and select Align Bubbles; the correct horizontal position will be restored.
Right click on a worksheet cell (not on a drawing object like a bubble) and select Options.
- Value Source: Bubble size is set from the selected field (column).
- Project Selection: Projects with any value are plotted
- As Of Date: The date “as of” which the projects are in the phase as charted
- Movement Periods: Number of periods to calculate the length of the progress (movement) arrow
- Project Phases: First and last phase to include in the chart