Skip to main content
How do I create a report on my financial data in PDWare?
- Last updated
- 18:11, 16 May 2017
Save as PDF
Use the report Pivot Source Data.
- Use one or more User Defined fields on the Financial Detail sheet in the Financial module to categorize financial items in ways you will want for reporting.
- Open the Financial module during a PDWare session.
- Launch the Pivot Source Data report (with the Financial module open).
- On the Pivot Specification sheet, select fields and value types needed for the report.
- Right Click > Create Report.
- On the MS Excel ribbon, click the Insert tab and select a Pivot type in the Tables section.
- In the Table Range box of the Create Pivot Table dialog, enter the name "PivotRange" (without the quote marks); click OK.
- Construct all the pivot tables and charts you need on as many sheets as you want.
- From the MS Excel File tab Save As to a .xlsm file type (so the macros will be available when you run the report in PDWare later).