This operation does NOT delete any data; it just excludes the data from analysis calculations. Exclusions can be removed individually or as a group.
To exclude a project:
- Activate the Project Data, Project Demand, or Project Analysis worksheet.
- Select cells in the row of the project(s) you want to exclude.
- Right-click within the selection.
- Select Exclude Project.
To include a specific excluded project:
- Right click a cell in the row of the excluded project.
- Toggle Exclude Project to the Off state.
To include all excluded projects:
- Right click anywhere on the sheet.
- Select Include All.
To view the effect of excluding projects on portfolio values:
- Open the PDWare Project Hierarchy Module.
- Right click in the data area and select the value type of interest.
- Normalize windows or select Window-Arrange.
- Activate the Project Demand sheet.
- Exclude target project(s).
Allocation and financial calculations occur automatically. The data in the Hierarchy Module show the effect of excluding the target projects.